1. Login to your Kochava account and select the application you want to configure
2. Go to the partner configuration page and click the Add a Configuration button
3. Find devtodev in Media Partners list, select it and click the Go button
4. Click the Edit button on the Install event.
5. Open the application that you are configuring in devtodev. Open 'Settings -> 3rd party sources -> Attribution trackers', turn on the toggle switch on Kochava panel and copy devtodev API Key from the panel.
6. Insert copied API key into Kochava postback settings. Copy all other fields from the following image and click the Save button.
Important: Select Delivery method -> All
8. Make sure that postback has appeared on the Partner Configuration page.
CPI data integration
devtodev allows our customers to query CPI data from Kochava via API in order to get more accurate install costs.
Integration can be switched on by checking corresponding field in tracker settings interface and filling form fields: