Comment on page
To access your space settings, press your account in the top right corner of the page and select "Space":
You will see the basic information about the Space in this tab:
- Time zone
- Applications number
- Creation date
- Your role in the Space
If you are the Owner of the Space, you will see the “Edit space” and "Delete space" buttons. Here you can also find user API token (is used for Labels, Push and Raw export API).
If you have access to more than one space, the list of them will be shown in the left tab.
This tab is available only for users with owner or admin roles. Here you can invite your colleagues to devtodev or change their access rights.
The Users & Access section contains three tabs:
- Users - a list of all users, detailing the role, group, number of accessible apps, and status. On this tab, you can send an invitation to a new user, giving them access to the selected functionality, or change an existing user’s access rights by clicking on him. A user may have one of the following statuses: Pending, Invited.
- Groups - in this section, you can give a user group access to apps. You can create a group and specify the apps, or grant access to all apps in the Space at once. By default, there is an Admins group in each Space. This group has access to all projects and it cannot be edited or deleted.Besides creating a new group, you can modify, delete or duplicate an existing group.
- Roles. There are four default roles: Owner. Users with this role have access to billing. Also, they have access to view and edit all reports. They can create other roles.Admin. Users with this role have extended permissions, but can’t issue invoices and create other roles. Manager. Users with this role are more restricted than users with Admin role. For example, they don’t have access to Competitors and Audience overlap reports, or they have no access to settings in some sections: Custom settings, Integration, Space settings, GDPR settings, etc. User. Users have reduced access rights. They can view reports, manage data in reports (filter, apply segments, etc.), view project settings, but can’t change them, unlike users with the Admin or Owner roles. You can create your own roles, and from the list of sections (available functionality) choose those to which you want to provide access. To do this, choose "+Role", enter the name of the role, check the sections you want to give access to, and the type of access: view or edit:
For example, you can forbid access to monetization metrics, and in this case, users will not see the reports with payment information. Or you can restrict access to other employees: give your content marketing specialist the right to see the push notification information only, or open the Acquisition section to your traffic manager. They will not have permission to see the rest of the reports and settings.
- 1.Click the "Invite user" button.
- 2.In the window that appears, specify one or more emails of the users to whom you want to grant access.
- 3.Next, specify the user roles.
- 4.Then select an existing user group or create a new one:
To delete a user or edit permissions to the apps, navigate to it in the Users section, then select the pencil icon in the User settings section:
You can remove a user from the Space after switching to edit mode:
History section is a log of changes in the integration. Any changes you did (such as creating application, changing the name or password, giving the access, changing the revenue rate and so on) will be shown here.
Custom settings section allows you to group applications in reports by definite custom attribute.
For instance, it can be project manager name or creation date. Any type of grouping the application can be set right here. Press the "Add setting" to add the data.
On the "Billing" page you can find the information about your current plan, billing period and estimated price for the current MAU.
In order to continue using devtodev after your trial period ends, you need to add your billing information and choose your payment method in the "Company details and payment method" panel.
Billing information could be either for the company or for the self-employed person.
There are two payment methods available:
- Bank Card. Here you need to fill in the card information. Please note `that you can only be charged after one month of using the system if your MAU exceeds 10k. Otherwise, the service is free;
In the "Last invoices" panel you can download the invoices for the previous periods: